Who We Are
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
As you have instructed Riteway Claims Limited to act on your behalf we have a legitimate interest to process the personal information that you provide to us as our client. Our legitimate interests are summarised below:
- As our client we have a relevant and appropriate relationship with you and the processing of your data can be reasonably expected in order for us to provide the correct services to you;
What types of data to you hold/collect?
We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee our service to you. The following types of personal data are collected, held, and processed by the Practice:
|Category||Type of Data||Purpose of Data|
|Name, Previous Name, Date of Birth||Email address, postal address, telephone numbers||Bank account|
|To contact you, identification, Anti-Money Laundering.||To contact you, identification, Anti-Money Laundering||Anti-Money Laundering; to send any payments to you|
What do you do with my data?
The legitimate business activities we and our associated companies use your information for includes some or all of the following:
- provision of services to you;
- updating and maintaining client records;
Our use of your information is subject to your instruction, the Data Protection Bill 2018/GDPR, and our duty of confidentiality.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and your basic contact information will be shared only with appointed data processors and solicitors who work in partnership with Riteway Claims Limited. We may also share your data with third parties that offer services and products outside our remit, but we would only do this with your informed consent. Your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
What are your rights?
Whenever we process data for the purposes stated above we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in the highest regard and take account of these rights.
Unless subject to an exemption under the Data Protection Bill 2018/GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Riteway Claims Limited and it’s associated companies holds about you;
- The right to request that Riteway Claims Limited corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary (or required for regulatory obligations) for Riteway Claims Limited to retain such data;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data:
Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
To exercise all relevant rights you can contact us at the below:
Tel: 0208 428 3692
Address: Riteway Clims Limited, Kebbell House, Suite A9, Carpenders Park, Watford, Herts, WD19 5EF
Due to the innovative nature of Riteway Claims Limited, in the future we or our data processors may have other products that may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of this service by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to cancel your claim with no obligation within 14 days of our solicitors sending you their relevant documents by contacting our solicitors directly. After the initial 14 days you can still terminate your contract with our solicitors who will advise if there are any possible charges to you if they have already won your claim.